¡Save your patient! ¡Get all the pieces out before time runs out!
Build your game with the Croc&Play board, download our templates, and follow the instructions below.
You can create a game with the human body, and another with the anatomy of a frog.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Begginer.
DURATION OF EXERCISE: 30 min.
- Kit Croc&Play
- Metal tweezers
- Shoe cardboard box or similar
- Download our template, cut out all the pieces and assemble the game board with the cardboard box, paste the drawing and make holes according to the organs
- Put aluminum foil on the edges of the holes. Add aluminum at the bottom making sure it touches all the pieces of aluminum foil
- Using crocodile cables, connect the foil to the down arrow on Croc&Play board, and metal tweezers to Ground on Croc&Play board
- Connect Croc&Play board to computer using the USB cable
Watch the video of our assembly:
Press the green flag in the image above, tap the Space button on the Croc&Play board, and play!
Program made with Scratch, you can see how it is done or continue playing from its website: Open “Operation Game” on Scratch website
In next video you can see the final project done: