Lets the music sound! Play the hero ukulele with scratch and your Croc & Play kit. Build your own ukelele!
Download the templates you will find here to trim and shape your ukulele.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Begginer.
DURATION OF THE EXERCISE: 30 min.
- Croc&Play kit
- Carton and paper
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Download the template, paste it on cardboard and cut out the figure of the ukulele
- Glue or roll 4 strips of aluminum foil for the dishes
- Using crocodile cables, connect:
- Aluminum first fret (the one outside) to the left arrow of the Croc & Play board
- Aluminum second fret to arrow up Croc & Play board
- Aluminum third fret to arrow down Croc & Play board
- Fourth aluminum fret to right arrow of Croc & Play board
- Make yourself a foil bracelet that touches your skin, and connect another crocodile cable from the bracelet to GROUND on the Croc & Play board
- Connect the Croc & Play board to the computer
- Press the green flag in the image above, tap the space button on the Croc & Play board to start the program, and play!
Watch the video of our assembly:
Click on the green flag below, touch space button on your Croc&Play board to start the program, and play!
Program made with Scratch, you can see how it is done or continue playing from its website: Open “Ukelele – hero” on Scratch website
See our example project ended: