¡Have some fun with your firends! Play and build your own whac-a-mole game with scracth and Croc&Play!
Download our templates here to cut and build with cardboard.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Beginner
DURATION OF EXERCISE: 30 min.
- Croc&Play Kit
- Paper and carboard
- Aluminium foil
- Download template, paste it on cardboard. Hole the sheet and cardboard in the center of the 5 circles
- Cut a piece of aluminum foil, take it from the center and flatten the rest, then cut it with a rounded shape. Repeat the operation to create 4 more pieces of aluminum
- Glue the aluminum foil discs in each circle so that the fold protrudes slightly from the bottom
- Using the crocodile cables connect the foil of each hole at the bottom to the Croc&Play board:
- Aluminum hole top left to up arrow from Croc&Play board
- Aluminum hole down left to left arrow from Croc&Play board
- Aluminum central hole to SPACE from Croc&Play board
- Aluminum hole top right to down arrow from Croc&Play board
- Aluminum hole down right to right arrow from Croc&Play board
- Cut the cardboard hammer, wrap the top with aluminum foil and add a strip to the bottom of the handle. You can even wrinkle it to make it more “fat”
- Connect a crocodile cable to the hammer aluminum and to GROUND on Croc&Play board
- Connect Croc&Play board to computer
See the video of our assembly:
Press the green flag in the image below, tap any hole to start the program, and play!
Program made with Scratch, you can see how it is done or continue playing from its website: “whac-a-mole” game in Scratch
Sample of the game finished and running!