Have fun playing Bongo Congo drums using a drawing with the Croc&Play board.
Note that all the Croc&Play projects can be made with any other conductive material, such as fruits, metallic objects and moist clay.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Beginner.
DURATION OF THE EXERCISE: 30 min.
- Croc & Play Kit
- Paper or cardboard
- Access our “Bongo Cong” Scratch 2.0 project at: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/138415564/
- Draw two buttons that will simulate the drums.
- Use the alligator cables to connect each drawing to the following board inputs: left arrow and space. It doesn’t matter the order you connect them.
- Make a tinfoil bracelet, put it on your wrist and connect it to “Ground”. Make sure that the tinfoil bracelet is touching your skin, this way you will always be “Grounding” the circuit and you can play the drums with both hands.
- Connect the Croc&Play board to the computer using the Mini USB – USB.
- Press the green flag on the screen and start playing!