Transform a group of bananas into a piano keyboard and have fun playing music with them.
Note that all the Croc&Play projects can be made with any other conductive material, such as fruits, metallic objects and moist clay.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Beginner.
DURATION OF THE EXERCISE: 30 min.
- Croc & Play Kit
- 6 Bananas
- Access our Virtual Piano project at: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/137542712/
- Place the bananas in a row, simulating a piano keyboard. Make sure they do not touch with each other
- Use the alligator cables to connect each banana to the following board inputs: 4 directional, space and click. It doesn’t matter the order you connect them
- Make yourself a tinfoil bracelet, put it on your wrist and connect it to “Ground”. Make sure that the tinfoil bracelet is touching your skin, this way you will always be “Grounding” the circuit and you can play the piano with both hands
- Connect the Croc&Play board to the computer using the Mini USB – USB
- Start the Ebotics virtual piano: Press the green flag on the screen
- Touch the bananas to play the piano!