WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THIS KIT?
With the Hacking STEM EC Sensor kit, learn to analyze different types of water and learn the human impact in it. This kit includes a complementary educative Scratch coding project.
THE HACKING STEM PROJECT
The Microsoft Hacking STEM project promotes working STEM competencies through the Maker methodology. Make projects like these using everyday materials and analyze the information from your surroundings.
The platform where you can find more than 80 curricular projects from different areas of content, tecnologies and educative phases. We teach you everything you need to carry them out step by step in an easy and fun way.
- 1 Micro:bit board
- 1 Micro:bit cable USB – micro USB
- 3 2 pin ended alligator clips
- 1 Tape
- 1 Hot glue
- 1 170-pin breadboard
- 1 100-Ohm resistor
- 1 Toolkit
- 1 33cl deionized water bottle
- 4 17 cm pieces of silver solid core wire
- 1 Baking soda
- 1 5 mm Jumbo LED
- 1 Plastic bottle
- 1 Bottle cap
- 6 10 cm male-to-male jumper wires
- 4 10 cm copper tape pieces
- 1 Paper clip
- 4 Small plastic straws
- 4 Coffee stir sticks
- 2 2AA Batteries
- 1 2AA Battery holder
- 5 Plastic cups
- TDS Meter
* The kit includes one extra unit of consumable materials to be able to do the projects twice
* Computer not included in the kit