WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THIS KIT?
With the Hacking STEM Telegraph Kit, make a project to learn how to use electricity to communicate. This kit includes a complementary educative Scratch programming project.
THE HACKING STEM PROJECT
The Microsoft Hacking STEM project promotes working STEM competencies through the Maker methodology. Make projects like these using everyday materials and analyze the information from your surroundings.
The platform where you can find more than 80 curricular projects from different areas of content, tecnologies and educative phases. We teach you everything you need to carry them out step by step in an easy and fun way.
- 1 Micro:bit board
- 1 Micro:bit cable USB – micro USB
- 1 5mm Jumbo LED
- 12 10 cm male-to-male jumper wires
- 38 20 cm male-to-male jumper wires
- 4 2 pin ended alligator clips
- 1 Tape
- 1 Round magnet
- 1 Sandpaper
- 1 Hot glue
- 1 Wire stripper
- 1 170-pin breadboard
- 1 400-pin breadboard
- 1 Toolkit
- 5 100-Ohm resistors
- 2 30 cm Plastic solid core wire
- 2 Paper clips
- 1 Paper sheet
- 1 Liquid glue
- 2 2AA Batteries
- 1 2AA Battery holder
- 2 Clothing pegs
- 2 Cork plates
- 1 Plastic cup
- 2 Pieces of magnetic copper wire
* The kit includes one extra unit of consumable materials to be able to do the projects twice
* Computer not included in the kit